Do you want to create technology for the next generation of industry and society? Univrses is now looking for a Backend Cloud Developer - AWS to join the team in Stockholm!
Univrses is a 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning company based in Stockholm, creating high-end technologies for autonomous systems. We work in several different areas, but our main focus is on self-driving vehicles, smart city development and mobile robotics. Our team consists of hard-working and friendly people from all over the world with diverse backgrounds and expert knowledge in computer vision, robotics, machine learning, physics, math, software development and more.
In your new Backend role, you will take part in building the 3DAI™ City platform. It is a scalable answer to the growing demand for data about the urban environment and part of our efforts in smart city development (more information here). You will play an important role in designing, building and scaling the platform. 3DAI™ City is still a young product and you will have a lot to contribute and freedom to shape the project.
- You will be responsible for growing our platform for storing, processing and visualizing data.
- You will use your experience to design efficient solutions for our backend system.
- You will collaborate closely with product owners, backend and frontend developers and Computer Vision scientists to test new ideas and help develop our way of working in an agile environment.
- You will have the opportunity to create innovative technologies that will change people's lives and transform the world into a better place
Who you are
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in backend development using Node.js and Typescript
- You have experience with serverless software development (AWS lambdas and architecture)
- You have strong experience of PostgreSQL and DynamoDB design and optimisation
- You have a good understanding of REST APIs and GraphQL
- You like working in a team and sharing your knowledge. You are open to giving advice and listening to feedback
- You are passionate about writing high-quality code and care for ensuring code validity by writing unit and integration tests
- You keep up-to-date with best practices and new technologies
- You have an aspiration to see your ideas move into production
- You have experience with Geo-spatial data, tools and database extensions such as PostGIS
- Working with Hasura Graphql
- AWS Cloudformation experience (Infrastructure as code approach)
What we offer
- Open and friendly work environment
- The best co-workers in the world – from all over the world!
- Generous employee benefits, such as:
- Flexible work hours
- 5 000 SEK/year in wellness grant
- Pension plan
- Weekly Lunch and Learns
- Possibility to work from home
This is a full-time position in Stockholm, if you are interested in joining Univrses as our new Backend Cloud Developer - AWS? Submit your application - All application material must be in English!