Do you want to create technology for the next generation of industry and society? Univrses is now looking for a seasoned Software Developer within the computer vision domain to join the team in Stockholm!
Univrses is a 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning company based in Stockholm, creating high-end technologies for autonomous systems. We work in several different areas, but our main focus is on self-driving vehicles, mobile robotics and smart city development. Our team consists of hard-working and friendly people from all over the world with diverse backgrounds and expert knowledge in computer vision, robotics, machine learning, physics, math, software development and more.
As our new Computer Vision Engineer, you will design and implement advanced Computer Vision algorithms to solve complex perception problems and implement them in production code. You will work mainly with multiple object tracking and pose estimation problems for autonomous vehicles. You will be joining an agile team and collaborate closely with some of the world's best engineers and scientists in the field.
Who you are
You are an experienced Software Developer with a good understanding of computer vision concepts, C++ and mathematics. You enjoy wrestling with real-world problems and you don’t hesitate to read up on the latest research in order to solve them.
- You have a master’s degree in computer science or other relevant field
- You have a strong mathematical background
- You have at least 3 years C++ experience within the software industry
- You have aspiration to see your ideas move into production
- You have some experience with computer vision and/or robotics tasks, such as SLAM, 3D Reconstruction, Tracking etc.
What we offer
- Bright and spacious facilities in the heart of Södermalm, Stockholm
- Open and friendly work environment
- The best co-workers in the world – from all over the world!
- Generous employee benefits, such as:
- Flexible work hours
- 5 000 SEK/year in wellness grant
- Pension plan
- Weekly Lunch and Learns
- Possibility to work from home
Interested in joining Univrses as our new Senior Computer Vision Engineer? Submit your application - All application material must be in English!
Autonomous driving, self driving, autonomous car, robotics