Do you want to create technology for the next generation of industry and society? Univrses is now looking for a Senior C++ Software Engineer to join the team in Stockholm!
Univrses is a 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning company based in Stockholm, creating high-end technologies for autonomous systems. We work in several different areas, but our main focus is on self-driving vehicles, mobile robotics and smart city development. Our team consists of hard-working and friendly people from all over the world with diverse backgrounds and expert knowledge in computer vision, robotics, machine learning, physics, math, software development and more.
As our new senior C++ software engineer, you will design and implement cutting-edge Computer Vision algorithms for advanced perception systems. You will work in close collaboration with scientists and other expert engineers. Together you will develop technologies that will be deployed in self-driving vehicles and that will have a major impact on how people live their lives. You will work in an agile team and collaborate closely with some of the best engineers and scientists in the field.
Who you are
- You have excellent understanding of modern C/C++
- You have a strong mathematical background
- You have at least 5 years experience working in a similar role
- You are self-driven with a strong sense of quality
- You have experience from working with Agile software development principles
- You have experience in designing and implementing Computer Vision algorithms
- You have extensive knowledge in linear algebra
- You have experience working in a regulated industry
What we offer
- Bright and spacious facilities in the heart of Södermalm, Stockholm
- Open and friendly work environment
- The best co-workers in the world – from all over the world!
- Generous employee benefits, such as:
- Flexible work hours
- 5 000 SEK/year in wellness grant
- Pension plan
- Weekly Lunch and Learns
- Possibility to work from home
Interested in joining Univrses as our new Senior C++ Software Engineer? Submit your application today - All application material must be in English!