Do you want to create technology for the next generation of industry and society? Univrses is now looking for a Data Annotators, as student jobs, to join the team in Stockholm!
Univrses is a 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning company based in Stockholm, creating high-end technologies for autonomous systems. We work in several different areas, but our main focus is on self-driving vehicles, mobile robotics and smart city development. Our team consists of hard-working and friendly people from all over the world with diverse backgrounds and expert knowledge in computer vision, robotics, machine learning, physics, math, software development and more.
Data annotation can be used by companies to help identify patterns and improve accessibility to content by topic.
You are a student and in your work as our Data Annotator you will play an important part in getting our data right for our machine learning algorithms to work properly.
You will do categorizing of content, and you will work with images and videos. You will assess the content and then attach tags, boxes or polygons to it. The data you annotate will then be fed to our machine learning algorithms for smart cities.
- As Data annotator you need to have computer skills because your work involves reviewing material on computers and using computers to categorize content.
- You have good organizational skills because it is important that you establish proper classifications and apply them appropriately.
- You have attention to detail because you work with similar images or material and need to take note of any distinctions between the content.
- You will collaborate closely with Product Owners, Developers and Computer Vision Scientists to ensure reliable delivery to our customers
- You will have great opportunity to create and develop routines and ways of cooperation
- The work can be done as a spare time work a couple of hours a week, as complement to the studies.
Who you are
- Structured and consistent with you work and able to report on status of your progress.
- A student looking for extra work
- Interested in the Computer Vision domain and perhaps want to build relationship with a growing high-tech company in the forefront of building autonomous systems.
What we offer
- Bright and spacious facilities in the heart of Södermalm, Stockholm
- Open and friendly work environment
- The best co-workers in the world – from all over the world.
- Flexible work hours and possible remote.
- Competitive Salary.
Interested in joining Univrses as our new Data Annotator Submit your application - All application material must be in English!