Do you want to create technology for the next generation of industry and society? Univrses is accelerating the development of the 3DAI™ City platform and we are now looking for a Machine Learning Operations Engineer to join the team in Stockholm.
Univrses is a 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning company based in Stockholm, creating high-end technologies for autonomous systems. We work in several different areas, but our main focus is on self-driving vehicles, mobile robotics and smart city development. Our team consists of hard-working and friendly people from all over the world.
As our new Senior DevOps engineer you will play a crucial part in building, deploying and operating the 3DAI™ City platform. The platform is a scalable answer to the growing demand for data about the urban environment and part of Univrses efforts in smart city development.
- You will take a leading role in defining and implementing MLOps practices for the 3DAI™ City platform
- You will collaborate closely with Product Owners, Developers and Computer Vision Scientists to ensure reliable delivery to our customers
- You will work together with the developers to define and maintain a well working deployment process
- You will have great opportunity to create and develop routines and ways of cooperation
Who you are
- You have experience in working and communicating with multiple teams.
- You have mastered GNU/Linux systems.
- You have experience in building and configuring networks, and server installation or maintenance.
- You have strong experience in producing high quality code and developing software with different practices (CI/CD, version control, some variety of agile development)
- You are experienced in programming with Python and Bash and can adopt other programming languages.
- You have strong knowledge of AWS cloud platform and technologies (especially S3, Lambdas and SageMaker)
- You are familiar with DevOps tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, CloudFormation or Terraform
- You have experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment services such as Github Action, Jenkins, Circle CI or others.
- You have also DataOps related experience around storage (SQL, Postgres, S3), managing, versioning, visualize big data
- Experience in training, versioning, deploying, monitoring and/or maintaining machine learning models
- You are familiar with some typical DevOps tools such as KubeFlow, MLFlow, Airflow, or others; some machine learning frameworks, such as Tensorflow and/or PyTorch; some logging tools, such as, Grafana, Prometheus and/or others
- You are familiar with Ansible
What we offer
- Bright and spacious facilities in the heart of Södermalm, Stockholm
- Open and friendly work environment
- The best co-workers in the world – from all over the world!
- Generous employee benefits, such as:
- Flexible work hours
- 5 000 SEK/year in wellness grant
- Pension plan
- Weekly Lunch and Learns
- Possibility to work from home
Interested in joining Univrses as our new Senior DevOps? Submit your application - All application material must be in English!