Do you want to create technology for the next generation of industry and society? Univrses is accelerating the development of the 3DAI™ City platform and we are now looking for a Machine Learning Operations Engineer to join the team in Stockholm.
Univrses is a 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning company based in Stockholm, creating high-end technologies for autonomous systems. We work in several different areas, but our main focus is on self-driving vehicles, mobile robotics and smart city development. Our team consists of hard-working and friendly people from all over the world.
As our new Senior DevOps engineer you will play a crucial part in building, deploying and operating the 3DAI™ City platform. The platform is a scalable answer to the growing demand for data about the urban environment and part of Univrses efforts in smart city development.
- You will take a leading role in defining and implementing MLOps practices for the 3DAI™ City platform
- You will collaborate closely with Product Owners, Developers and Computer Vision Scientists to ensure reliable delivery to our customers
- You will work together with the developers to define and maintain a well working deployment process
- You will have great opportunity to create and develop routines and ways of cooperation
Who you are
- You have experience in working and communicating with multiple teams.
- You have mastered GNU/Linux systems.
- You have experience in building and configuring networks, and server installation or maintenance.
- You have strong experience in producing high quality code and developing software with different practices (CI/CD, version control, some variety of agile development)
- You are experienced in programming with Python and Bash and can adopt other programming languages.
- You have strong knowledge of AWS cloud platform and technologies (especially S3, Lambdas and SageMaker)
- You are familiar with DevOps tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, CloudFormation or Terraform
- You have experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment services such as Github Action, Jenkins, Circle CI or others.
- You have also DataOps related experience around storage (SQL, Postgres, S3), managing, versioning, visualize big data
- Experience in training, versioning, deploying, monitoring and/or maintaining machine learning models
- You are familiar with some typical DevOps tools such as KubeFlow, MLFlow, Airflow, or others; some machine learning frameworks, such as Tensorflow and/or PyTorch; some logging tools, such as, Grafana, Prometheus and/or others
- You are familiar with Ansible
What we offer
- Bright and spacious facilities in the heart of Södermalm, Stockholm
- Open and friendly work environment
- The best co-workers in the world – from all over the world!
- Generous employee benefits, such as:
- Flexible work hours
- 5 000 SEK/year in wellness grant
- Pension plan
- Weekly Lunch and Learns
- Possibility to work from home
Interested in joining Univrses as our new Senior DevOps? Submit your application - All application material must be in English!
- Remote status
- Temporarily Remote
Working at Univrses
World-leading technologiesYou will work with unique solutions that will change the way industries operate and societies develop
World-leading teamYou will work in a diverse and friendly team with the world's most skilled scientists and expert engineers within the field
Generous employee benefitsYou will be offered a competitive salary, flexible work hours, pension plan and weekly Lunch&Learns, among other things
Offices in the center of StockholmDuring non-pandemic times, you will work from our bright and spacious facilities in the heart of Södermalm, Stockholm
Univrses is a 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning company, based in Sweden. We create high-end technologies for autonomous systems, and specialize in self-driving vehicles, mobile robotics and smart city development. The team consists of programmers and PhDs within fields such as computer vision, machine learning, robotics, software development, maths and physics.
Loading application form
Already working at Univrses?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.