Typescript Fullstack Software Developer
Do you want to create technology for the next generation of industry and society? Univrses is accelerating the development of the 3DAI™ City platform and we are now looking for a Typescript Fullstack Software Developer to join the team in Stockholm.
Univrses is a 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning company based in Stockholm, creating high-end technologies for autonomous systems. We work in several different areas, but our main focus is on self-driving vehicles, mobile robotics and smart city development. Our team consists of hard-working and friendly people from all over the world.
In your new developer role, you will take part in building the 3DAI™ City platform. It is a scalable answer to the growing demand for data about the urban environment and part of our efforts in smart city development. You will play an important role in designing, building and scaling the platform. 3DAI™ City is still a young product and you will have a lot to contribute and freedom to shape the project.
- You will be responsible for growing our platform for storing, processing and visualizing data.
- You will use your experience to design efficient solutions for our backend and frontend systems.
- You will have the opportunity to create innovative technologies that will change people's lives and transform the world into a better place
Who you are
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in Fullstack software development using Node.js and/or Typescript on the backend, and React-based frameworks on the frontend
- You are experienced with AWS cloud platform development
- You have excellent general understanding of REST APIs and GraphQL
- You are comfortable taking high-level front-end designs and turning that into readable, maintainable, best-practice React code.
- You can build web-services from high level specifications, including figuring out database schemas, security considerations, logging and monitoring, and how best to scale out deployments to handle lots of users and data.
- You like working in a team and sharing your knowledge. You are open to giving advice and listening to feedback
- You are passionate about writing high-quality code and care for ensuring code validity by writing unit and integration tests
- You keep up-to-date with best practices and new technologies
- You have an aspiration to see your ideas move into production
You have experience working with any of these systems or technologies:
- Serverless computing (e.g. AWS Lambdas)
- Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform (Infrastructure as code approach)
- Java, Spring framework and Spring Boot
- Hasura GraphQL
- Geo spatial tools and databases such as PostGIS
- Material-UI based front-end components
- Redux state container
- E2E testing frameworks like Testcafe
What we offer
- Bright and spacious facilities in the heart of Södermalm, Stockholm
- Open and friendly work environment
- The best co-workers in the world – from all over the world!
- Generous employee benefits, such as:
- Flexible work hours
- 5 000 SEK/year in wellness grant
- Pension plan
- Weekly Lunch and Learns
- Possibility to work from home
Interested in joining Univrses as our new Typescript Fullstack Software Developer? Submit your application - All application material must be in English!
- Remote status
- Temporarily Remote
Working at Univrses
World-leading technologiesYou will work with unique solutions that will change the way industries operate and societies develop
World-leading teamYou will work in a diverse and friendly team with the world's most skilled scientists and expert engineers within the field
Generous employee benefitsYou will be offered a competitive salary, flexible work hours, pension plan and weekly Lunch&Learns, among other things
Offices in the center of StockholmDuring non-pandemic times, you will work from our bright and spacious facilities in the heart of Södermalm, Stockholm
Univrses is a 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning company, based in Sweden. We create high-end technologies for autonomous systems, and specialize in self-driving vehicles, mobile robotics and smart city development. The team consists of programmers and PhDs within fields such as computer vision, machine learning, robotics, software development, maths and physics.
Typescript Fullstack Software Developer
Loading application form
Already working at Univrses?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.