Do you want to join a growth company that creates cutting edge technology for the next generation of industry and society?
Univrses is a 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning company, creating high-end technologies for autonomous and automated systems. We work in several different areas, but our main focus is on smart city development, self-driving vehicles and mobile robotics.
Univrses is now looking for a dedicated Sales Development Representative to join the team in Stockholm. The primary focus of the SDR role is to acquire new customers for our smart city product, 3DAI™ City. There are clear goals and we'll give you all the tools you need to get up and running.
As our SDR, you will join the team responsible for developing and executing the Company’s increasing sales activities. With support from Univrses’ leadership team, your commercial colleagues as well as our scientists and engineers, you will identify, develop, structure and close commercial deals with clients in Sweden and in the Nordics. You will collaborate with the rest of the commercial team to develop and improve sales tactics, strategies and tools. As Univrses new SDR, your most valuable quality will be your ability to build our sales pipeline and drive customer acquisition.
What you will do
- Build and grow the sales pipeline with a focus on the Nordic market
- Participate in customer meetings and learn more about our sales process along the way
- Eventually take responsibility for the whole sales cycle from identifying prospects to closing deals.
- Hold product demos and webinars, attend events, always looking out for new exciting relationships and opportunities
- Oversee and own discussions with different prospects
- Use CRM, LinkedIn, email and phone as your tools.
- Continuously improve our sales process
- Participate in strategic discussions on marketing activities and product development
- Collaborate with the Sales and Management team to assure that products are delivered according to agreements
- Continuously improve processes to increase engagement and sales with existing clients
We expect you to
- Be in the beginning stages of your career in sales and business development
- Be focused on building the sales pipeline
- Work closely together with our Business Development Managers - close deals!
- Have a strategic and technical mindset
- Having an interest in pursuing a career in data- and technology solutions.
- Be fluent in Swedish and English, both writing and speaking
Extra bonus if you have
- Knowledge/Sales experience from the public sector
- Knowledge/Sales experience from complex software products and services
- Experience from working in startups and scaleups
Your background may be unconventional; as long as you have the essential qualifications, we encourage you to apply. While having "bonus" qualifications makes for a strong candidate, Univrses values diverse experiences.
Who we are
As mentioned above, Univrses technological expertise lies within 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning, utilized to create high-end technologies for autonomous and automated systems. Our capabilities can be applied in many different customer verticals, but our main focus is on smart city development and self-driving vehicles. The Company is based in Stockholm, Sweden, but we work with clients all over the world. Univrses has grown rapidly since the start in 2015. Today our team consists of more than 50 employees from 12 different countries. We are proud to say that some of the world’s best scientists and engineers within Computer Vision and Machine Learning are part of the Univrses family, operating from our office at Medborgarplatsen in the heart of Södermalm, Stockholm.
What we offer
- Generous employee benefits, such as:
- Flexible work hours
- 5 000 SEK/ year in wellness grant
- Pension plan
- Open and friendly work environment
- Possibility to work from home
- The best co-workers in the world
- Lunch & Learn on Thursdays
Interested in joining Univrses as our new Sales Development Representative? Submit your application - All application material must be in English!